Living in a large Metropolitan area such as Washington, DC, there are hundreds of dining options. The city and surrounding suburbs are chock-full of restaurants. With such a wide array of nationalities and ethnicities represented from American, Belgian, Chinese, Ethiopian, French, Italian and more in the area … sometimes it can be quite difficult and even frustrating finding the best places to eat. Have you ever asked yourself or others:
- Who has the best pizza in Alexandria?
- Where’s the best restaurant for a first date?
- Where is a romantic restaurant to celebrate an Anniversary?
- Where is the best place to take the man in my life for Father’s Day?
- Who has the best Mother’s Day brunch?
- What’s the best burger joint?
- Who has the best service?
As a Native Washingtonian – born and raised in the DC area, Lisa has become well versed in the subject of “Dining in DC”. Do you have a dining question?
Simple … Just Ask Lisa.
Listing of Topics Covered: