Taste of Mount Vernon Triangle
Taste of Mount Vernon Triangle: Don’t miss this fun event! Explore the new restaurants of Mount Vernon Triangle on May 5, 2012 from 2-5 pm, by walking around the neighborhood while tasting appetizers, entrees, drinks, and desserts from 10 different establishments with one all-inclusive ticket! Tickets in advance are $20 at http://bit.ly/Je8dce; $30 at the door. Ticket office is 5th and K Streets, NW.
The restaurants confirmed include:
- Mandu, a Korean restaurant that started in Dupont Circle,
- Taylor Gourmet Deli, with its Philadelphia-style sandwiches,
- Kushi, a Japanese-style pub,
- Henry’s Soul Cafe, with its jaw-dropping southern menu,
- Papa John’s, hand-tossed pizza,
- Busboys and Poets, creative American cuisine,
- Tunnel Liquor, showcasing international beers, and
- Subway Liquor, featuring a wine and cheese reception.
Mount Vernon Triangle has become a distinctive restaurant destination in the last few years. With more than ten unique eateries, people are flocking to one of the most livable neighborhoods in DC.